Friday, January 24, 2014

Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Menopause Years

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Menopause. If you've just stumbled in the door, then I guess we should start with the intro. I blog under the name Gossip_GrL. I am a baby boomer. I just turned the half-century mark in 2013.

Menopause started for me at age 42 in the form of what they call perimenopause. If you are in your perimenopausal years isn't that just a barrel of laughs? Mother Nature sure knows how to throw a party, doesn't she?

I went into menopause two years ago, meaning I don't get that little monthly reminder and best of all no cramps and PMS to deal with anymore. Now I do have periods of hormonal outbursts which are related to this time in life, but I wouldn't trade it for all the cramps in the world. Oh No!

I have decided to start this blog in order to post topics, venting, and rantings related to menopause as I see it. I think my other blog is running out of room for the Menopausal postings anyway.

Don't me wrong, my other blog has a great group of followers and from it's beginning I have blogged on various topics, but I sometimes think the guy readers and younger readers who aren't ready for anything related to this wonderful time of life get tired of reading about this subject over there, ya know?

This blog isn't just for the menopausal ladies either. Men are more than welcome to read and join in on the conversations by commenting on the postings and they do!

I think it is great that men are interested in reading anything related to menopause. Whenever I have posted on the subject on my other blog are several male readers who engage in the comment.
I guess I should also warn you that my postings tend to be on the lighter, more funnier side of this wonderful time in my life. I figure I can either turn into one of those grumpy old ladies or I can just laugh with it.

I've decided to laugh my butt off all the way. If you by chance have followed from my other blog, then pull up a chair and let's get this party started!

© 2014 Gossip_GrL

This site is registered with:


No comments:

Post a Comment