Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Menopausal Doomsday

The pill most recommended for
Menopausal Women
I wouldn't really call this time of life an adventure though. Adventures are often fun; menopause is more like one of those rollercoaster's that you can't get off of and on some days it feels my head will burst from these hormones. I was reading Menopausal Mama's blog posting about M.M.P. which is btw Menopausal Mean Phase right before a headliner popped into the news feed that sparked a Zoloft moment for me. You know I am older but learning they have apps for everything nowadays don't they?

Apparently, there is one sadistic app that counts down your uterus expiration date for you so you don't have to Hmmm... Really! Interesting! 

Well, what can I say? WTH will they think of next? Should I be saying Thank God an app now has that mystery solved for me? I can set back and enjoy all
of these punches while my clock ticks on. Okay, yeah so... give me a break. I knew I shouldn't have clicked it, but I was curious about my own Uterus Doomsday, even though that voice in my head AKA Mother Nature was screaming, "don't click it unless you want another mid-day breakdown" from somewhere deep inside my head.

"Shut up!"

Okay, so I should have listened to that voice. Apparently, for $9.99 a month, this app will carefully watch the clock for me. WTF! They're kidding, right?

I found a link for a free uterus doomsday ticker and for shits and giggles free was worth it just to see my Uterus clock ticking, or not. Of course, I busted several veins in my brain when finding out, or was that the inner mother nature goddess punching me inside the brain.

The freebie ticker says that I have 3250 days/nine more years left of the moodiness, hot flashes, bitchiness and all these other wonderful symptoms that can present at any given moment. I am really starting to think that Mother Nature is suffering from having too many voices in her head on any given day.

For $9.99 I bought a cheap bottle of wine and just washed this misery away, for a few hours anyway.

Image sent to my Facebook
© 2012 Gossip_GrL

2 comments:

  1. I think we all could use a case of Fukitol at various times in life, but yes, in the absence of Fukitol a bottle of cheap wine will suffice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by this blog. Oh yes on the wine or whine like I do in many blog postings about this menopausal time of life! I learned a few years ago if the doc gets one hint that you may need bitch pills or fukitol they are quick to throw you under the pharmaceutical train. I wasn't all about that mess and chose blog therapy.

      Delete