Monday, February 10, 2014

Those Menopausal Raging Hormones

So, I am having one of those days. You ladies know what I'm talking about. A menopausal emotional tailspin kind of moment. What am I talking about? Who am I kidding? I am an emotional wreck.

It's more of a moment when you don't know whether to laugh, cry or be angry at something and punch something. Those inflatable blow-up punching bags are just the answer. Mine looks like Bozo the Clown so it frustrates me even more. Giv'er one more punch!!!!

I don't know how many of you ladies are dealing with loving a heroin addict and dealing with menopause at the same time but boy that is a load of fun isn't it?

Loving our addict I often don't know if what I am feeling is the addiction insanity or the hormones and emotions associated with menopause! I've heard some refer to the addiction rollercoaster. Well, ladies, there is also a menopausal rollercoaster. I have days that I don't know which ride I am taking!

So, how many of you menopausal ladies ever had this type of menopausal raging hormone moment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBvysuewIOs&t=96s&pbjreload=10

Video from youtube

Written By: © 2014 Gossip Girl

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought it was hilarious only because I was seriously thinking about it the time the RC truck hit my car and then acted like it was ok because my car was an old car anyway. (His words not mine) It only turned into a yelling match.

      Delete