Friday, September 28, 2018

This Blog Is For Entertainment Only

If you are reading here for the first time I assume you are curious about this time of life or maybe you are experiencing some early menopause symptoms. It is highly unlikely that you found this blog on a site like web-MD or any of the other Internet cyberchondria sites that can be found.

It has been a while since I posted here and after deleting the hundreds of spammy type comments I figured I should jot this down here. I'm not saying that none of this is real because honey, it is all real from every hot flash to every sleepless night. When I first started posting about this time in my life I figured since I couldn't beat it, I can find the humor in it and I might as well write it down.

First, please do not assume this blog as any medical advice. My writings are entertainment. This is a place that I share my own experiences and funny adventures about this phase of life often a daily hormonal rollercoaster of ups and downs.

I am a baby boomer and like many, just like myself, our mothers are not really forthcoming with information. Many moms born in the same era as my mom (the 1940's) generally don't talk about these things. Then there are those like myself who have a mom suffering from dementia or Alzheimers and cannot relate information.

Just in case you were wondering and afraid to ask everything you feel is totally normal. It is supposed to be exactly like it is. It is menopause and women have gone through it for thousands of years. My writings are to let you know that you are not alone. Millions of women are going through this phase in their lives right now as I type this.

I do sometimes mention vitamins and supplements in postings. Keep in mind these are only what I have tried. I am not recommending that you try the same. What works for me, may not work for you or depending on any prescription medication you take may cause a serious interaction. So, please check with your doctor or at least ask a pharmacist.

© 2018 Gossip_GrL 

No comments:

Post a Comment