Saturday, September 22, 2018

Trying to Reconnect With This Blog Once Again

Hi, I recently noticed that it has been a while since I blogged here at the Divine Secrets of the Menopausal Sisterhood. Earlier this year I feel and broke my arm. I had to have surgery and some hardware to repair it and then spent approximately 10 weeks in a cast. A few days after this in April my dad was diagnosed with cancer so, at that point, I was undecided about what I was going to do with my blog as I also write another blog,  The Chronicles of Loving a Heroin Addict.

I have decided to try to maintain both of them for now. I ran my posts here through a program and cleaned up the spelling, grammar, and other errors. I also work and take care of my elderly parents which takes up a lot of my time but I need a getaway; a place to laugh again, joke and make wisecracks about this time in my life.

I hope I don't bug friends too much with emails to read a post. Thank you for your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment